Monday 1 February 2016

THE BEGINNING

Welcome to my blog. Here I will document my work on the Kawasaki ER5.

It is currently a non runner, with no MOT. It is in a poor state of repair, it is rusty and has way over 60,000 miles on the clock.

The Kawasaki is a ex-learner bike used by a Scottish rider training centre for 13 years before it was sold to me. Since then it was used for around a year as a run around until the MOT ran out. For the past 2 years the bike was sat outside in the Scottish weather whilst I had other projects on the go.

Now I have a garage and some time on my hands. I plan to get the bike running again and sort out all issues in order to pass an MOT. After that I would like toggle the bike a new lease of life by giving it a new coat of paint and maybe a couple of Modifications.

Hope you enjoy reading my progress as it gets updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment